Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 364

Thread: are you down?

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    I never said they were ultra-amazing, but they are better than ICP, you cant argue that.

    Jeuss, I am going to bed, Ill let you guys talk about how great ICP is all night.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    lol cause we all know all of them stayed completely drug free and when there taling about partying they just mean havingt alitte golf game with some friends... and they never talk about raping somebody they are completely against rape
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    lol diversity is a great thing
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    I like tons of different music.

    Everyone is talking about how great they are, then you try and junk Kiss??

    Thats just insane./
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    HALLEJUAH HE"S GONE if you aint got nothin good to say then just dont say anything
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  6. #66
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    hahahahaha so ICP is poetry?
    "Why so serious?"

  7. #67
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    Shoot, murder is cool, rape is bad.
    Both are horrible.

    Gene Simmons himself said, on numerous occasions, he hasnt ever touched any kind of drug.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    but claims to have had sex with over a thousand women great role model... no not exactly poetry but better then they call me doctor love
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  9. #69
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    Kiss is a joke

  10. #70
    Inactive Member catsoftball23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    I must be the only girl on here that is down with the clown..i'm a juggalete!! I love ICP..I have the Great Melinko cd and I find all their music very entertaining!! i think they are funny!! (=

    ICP RULES! IMO
    I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •